Wednesday, October 21, 2009

[Birthday] 21st October 2009

Wednesday, 21st October 2009

Today is my birthday..I'm very happy because of my birthday. My family, aunts, cousins, friends r sending birthday wishes for me. So many people wishes me a happy birthday & also wishes all the best things for me.
My friends on Facebook & Twitter also greetings me and I didnt think so far that all of my friends r giving their time to say a wishes for me. That's why my birthday this time is amazing & full of happiness :-).
Another reason why my birthday this time is amazing is just because of my favourite music group from Korea SS501 also released their new Mini Album Rebirth Limited Edition on 20th October, so for me its kinda a birthday gift from all of them ^_^. I won't forget this amazing day in my life. I also do have wishes, I hope me & my family always healthy, long live, success, wealthy, last but not least I hope I can meet my soulmate very soon then get married & live happilly ever after. Amiinn ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment