Monday, November 8, 2010

[MV] Fly To The Sky

PROLOGUE:
This are my 2 favorite songs & music video from Fly To The Sky. First song is Gravity and second song is Missing You.
For all of you who don't know who Fly To The Sky is, I'll explain it a lil bit ^^. Fly To The Sky is a duet singer from South Korea and it's my favorite duet till now. The members are: Brian Joo & HwanHee. I becoming their bias since I heard song from them it called "Sea Of Love" and I'm totally fallin love with their singing skill.
Both of Brian & HwanHee now focusing on their solo carrer after their 10th years togetherness as Fly To The Sky. Just because both of the members doing their solo carrer it doesn't mean Fly To The Sky disbandment, Fly To The Sky will stand still for sure ^^.

[MV] Gravity


[MV] Missing You


*VideoCredit:as tagged@YT*

No comments:

Post a Comment