Monday, November 8, 2010

[DVD] SS501 Persona Making Concert In Bangkok Part 1 & 2

PROLOGUE:
This is parts of SS501 Persona Concert Making which is held at 13th February 2010 in Bangkok, Thailand.
All of you can watching it on SS501 DVD Persona Making Concert both in Korean version or Japan Version. Me personally bought in Korean Version ^^. This is such a must have item for Triple S, both whom could watching Persona live or couldn't watching it live.
Really excited & got surprised also when this DVD came out, it's because I'm on this DVD also with Indonesia Triple S banner woohoooo ^^. Me got shoot and extremely HAPPY hahahahaha, it's such a lucky for me because this opportunity (means: inside SS501's original video which is distributed all over the world & maybe it watching by SS501's members also ^^) seems come once in a lifetime, so I'm super happy though. Although only few seconds appearing on this video & not too focus also but I'm really grateful ^^. What makes me so lucky is because when me part appeared, it's when Kyu Jong was splashing water into my area (FYI: Kyu is my bias kekekekeke).
Oh by the way you can see me on DVD Part 2, wearing white color stripes T-Shirt at 6.30-6:40 ^^.
Super thanks for someone who posted this video into Youtube, do you know how happy I am whenever I saw this 2 videos been posted there. ThanKYU so much. *bows*
.....Happy Watching..... ^___^

* Part 1 *


* Part 2 *


*VideoCredit:as tagged@YT*

No comments:

Post a Comment