Tuesday, June 29, 2010

[News] SS501's Kim Hyun Joong Joining Key East Agency



Yes it has been confirmed SS501's Leader Kim Hyun Joong left DSP Entertainment and moved to Key East. Key East is owned by Bae Yong Joon, a famous Hallyu star.
Although I already got a feeling before that Kim Hyun Joong won't renewed his contract with DSP Entertainment, but hell yeah still pretty shocked hearing this. We all knew there's rumour about this back then, it said Kim Hyun Joong had met with Bae Yong Joon secretly, but both Key East & Hyun Joong never revelead it and also Key East once denied the rumour that Hyun Joong will be one of their artists. Few days ago there's someone coincidentally met Hyun Joong & Yong Joon meeting in a cafe. After all finally management company Key East revealed on 29th June that "Kim Hyun Joong has signed an exclusive contract with Key East".
So this is what Hyun Joong meant when he said it again & again on their "last" fanmeeting "just trust & love SS501".
Now I really really really understand why KyuJong, JungMin & HyungJoon were crying so badly on their "last" fanmeeting 13th June 2010. I'm sure 3 of them felt hard about this because seemed their Leader will left them, on the other hand although HyunJoong didnt cry but am sure from the bottom of his heart he felt hard also.

I wasn't mad or feels disappointed about Hyun Joong moved to another company. I once remembered HyunJoong said he wont leave DSP until their chief kicked him out from there. But hell yeah people do change, so does Hyun Joong. We don't have to be angry or mad because of that. As a human, Hyun Joong and so do all members have right to make decision about their future. I'm sad there're many people blame Hyun Joong about this. We did seems hard heard HyunJoong left DSP and it means seems he's "officially" not a part of SS501 anymore (as we know SS501 right is at DSP's side), but I'm sure Hyun Joong feels more harder than we were when he decided this. For me he still SS501's Leader forever. Hyun Joong left DSP not because of money but I think he already thought long time what the best for him. Maybe DSP couldnt accomodate his will both on group career & solo career. I think for now Key East possibly can make Hyun Joong's will come true. Key East said that they will make Kim Hyun Joong career both on music & acting improve and will help Hyun Joong get opportunity go international.

Kim Hyun Joong already decided his future career with KeyEast, and now am worried about other 4 members coz DSP said 4 of them haven't decided their future yet, whether they'll still on DSP or left just like HyunJoong. Hope 4 of them will make best decision for their future. I think 4 of them wont be the same company with HyunJoong.
Actually although I didnt mad or angry with HyunJoong but personally I'm super sad with this kind of situation. I'm sad HyunJoong won't be together with other members in the same company. I'm sad coz they wont be in the same company anymore. Why am I being so sad? Its just because everything won't be the same anymore, everything will change. Yes I have faith although they won't be together again in the same company but they will be together as SS501, their friendship, their brotherhood won't faded just because they aren't in the same company anymore. They're still SS501, 5 person whom always forever as 1. But wanna say about my feeling, my opinion about this, personally as I said before yes it wont be the same again. Previously, when the members had solo activities it didnt bother me much coz they still together in DSP, but now am kinda gloomy whenever looking at their solo activities with different company. They wont be "together" like they used to be. It sound if they're make contract for group activities seems they have to match their schedule first, coz they have different companies. My bad though is if they wanna hang out together its pretty hard coz their schedule really different from they were used to be. Seems they have to match first before doing anything *I'm thinking too much I guess, but yes am sad & worried about this*.
I just missed their togetherness when they're still in DSP, missed their stagey performance, missed their laughter their sad their happiness when they still together in DSP. I just damn missed them like they used to be. And 1 more thing is I'm kinda worries if dealing for group activities will going hard if they're in different company, as we know every company have different rules for their artists right. Hope all my worries will be out soon and SS501 will announce good news about their future activities to Triple S.

As long as SS501 still togehter I will keep support, will support all members both their group activities and solo activities. Just trust, believe and love SS501, just like Kim Hyun Joong said repeatedly on Newton Fanmeeting on 13th June 2010. Hope the best thing for all SS501 members.

- tata -

*PhotoCredit: it belongs to me*

No comments:

Post a Comment