Friday, June 4, 2010

[Info][Twitter] Triple S We Did It Again...ThanKyu All ^^




As I told you on my last post here, today we make a Trending Topic project on Twitter for SS501 1st comeback performance on Music Bank with their new songs Love Ya & Let Me Be The One, which is we put #LoveYaSS501 in every our tweets.

So once again we did it....#LoveYaSS501 stayed at no 1 on Trending Topic lists for more than 2 hours in worldwide. Proud to all TripleS whom made it, me too did my best tweets as much as I could...also my tweets won't counting if all Triple S didnt gather to make this happened. So really thankyu so much for all Triple S. I do really appreciate it. Hope we can do it again in every SS501 Trending Topic project. Next project will be Kim Hyun Joong's on 6th June 2010 ^^

- tata -

No comments:

Post a Comment