Thursday, November 19, 2009

[News] Lee Seung Gi Ideal Girl



Recently Lee Seung Gi revealed his ideal type of girl on 2 Days 1 Night TV Show.
On 1 episode of 2 Days 1 Night, Kang Ho Dong asked Lee Seung Gi why he doesn't have girlfriend right now. He's 24 years old & also already graduated from his university that's why Ho Dong seemed curious why till now he hasn't dating yet.
Then Ho Dong asked Seung Gi which type of girl he's looking at? Seung Gi answered "I'm kinda a conservative guy and I don't like a girl who's revealed her body too much, don't like girl who's like clubbing and I wanna my future girlfriend before meet me she didn't too many dating guys". Then MC Mong added "I think Seung Gi will find a girl who's wearing traditional clothes" hahaha LOL. I think he'll find a family girl type ^^.
I'm curious which girl will gonna be a lucky girl to be Lee Seung Gi's girlfriend due to his kindness, mannerness, smart & multitalented actor.
#REPOST WITH FULL CREDIT#
#Photo Credit: tagged as labelled#

2 comments:

  1. lool i'm not his fan but i'm exactly like the ideal girl he described. aah he is so cute when he says he is conservative~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: Yes don't know why I'm lil bit surprise yet happy about his type of girlfriend XDDD

    ReplyDelete