Friday, November 20, 2009

[News] 2nd Award for SS501 on KBS Music Bank



Today is the happiest day for SS501 and also Triple S. It's 2nd award for them on KBS Music Award. They grab the award beating 2PM with Love Like This.
Last week they grabbed mutizen also on KBS Music Bank, but they got the award without attending nor performing on it due to their Persona Shanghai Concert.
Today they made comeback and performed Love Like This on stage. When I saw their perfoming I just feel that they're very confident on stage. Their performing also better than their last performed on Music Bank, Music Core & Inkigayo.
All of them were performing with very high confident, I can see from their performance. I think they already feel that they'll win again today ^^. Don't know why, maybe because of they were the winner from Music Bank last week or because of the Mnet chart which is they're on the 1st for 4 weeks. Whatever the reason is, I'm so happy to see they're so confident, enjoying & relaxing when performed on stage.
They were last to performed on Music Bank today. In my opinion all of them did their best today. I do love all their hairstyle. Baby used to be curly when SS501 sing Love Like This, but today not anymore yaaayyy I'm happy. Baby looks weird with his curly hair ^^. But I'm kinda dislike their outfit today. They're gorgeous today with white suits but I'm kinda like their outfit when made a comeback stage on Music Bank 2 weeks ago. Also Leader Kim Hyun Joong's voice wasn't good enough, I don't know, maybe just because of mic. But overall I satisfied with their performance today.
When Seo Hyo Rim & Song Joong Ki announced that they're the winner all of them happy yet not too surprised a lot I guessed ^^. Finally they grabbed their 2nd mutizen from Music Bank & they also took the trophy by their self. Song Joong Ki gave the trophy to Kim Kyu Jong while Seo Hyo Rim gave flowers to Park Jung Min & Heo Young Saeng. They were totally happily indeed. Kim Kyu Jong was the person who seemed the happiest among all members, he even kissed the trophy and did smile a lot on stage. He's face really happy. Park Jung Min did a sexy charisma thing also on stage ^^. But I just curious why Leader Kim Hyun Joong didn't say thank u speech nor say something due to their winning. Heo Young Saeng & Magnae Kim Hyung Joon did the thank u speech. Seemed Kim Hyun Joong lil bit quite today, hope nothing serious has happened to him.
I'm really disappointed also at the end of the show because KBS didn't show their encore performance *sigh*. But really as a Triple S I'm very proud of them, really happy for them also. I hope this 2nd mutizen don't make them satisfied, in the other hand hope this winner can make all of them more & more hardworking to give all Triple S their best performance in every stage. SS501...Fighting...Triple S will always beside all of you!!!
.....SS501 You Are My Starlit Sky.....
#Photo's credit: tagged as labelled#
#PLEASE REPOST WITH FULL CREDIT#

No comments:

Post a Comment