Sunday, January 31, 2010

[Info] CN Blue 1st Award on KBS Music Bank



Congratulation CN Blue ^^
CN Blue grabbed 1st Mutizen on KBS Music Bank on Friday, 29th January 2010. They won over 2AM's Jo Kwon & Brown Eyed Girl's GaIn and T-ara.
I'm so proud of them, they got plagiarism issue for "I'm A Loner" recently but they not got down with the issue, they still tough & stronger ^^. Although the issue came down but surprisingly CN Blue got 1st mutizen on Music Bank. I'm sooo happy could watch LIVE on TV Cable when they performed on Music Bank. I could see they seemed surprised with this winning, their face seemed clueless when Song Joong Ki & Seo Hyo Rim announced the winner. All of them didnt showing their freaking happy feeling on their face,but I'm sure inside their heart they EXTREMELY HAPPY INDEED ^_^.

What made me so proud of them is: their mini album Bluetory just released on 14th January and just debuted on that day also, but WOW they grabbed 1st Mutizen for only about 2 weeks since their debuted. I think they will make a hallyu wave on Korean music industry due to their one of a kind music ^^.

Please support CN Blue and support Jung Yong Hwa, Kang Min Hyuk, Lee Jong Hyun, Lee Jung Shin also :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment